On 12 November 2010 08:37, Stéphane Klein <[email protected]> wrote: > Le 11/11/2010 22:50, Rufus Pollock a écrit : >> [...] >> <https://github.com/nickstenning/annotator-store-py> >> >> Please follow the instructions in the README there and let me know if >> you still run into problems. > > Ok, thanks, I've did a test with this git repository. > > First suggest : append PasteScript in your package dependency. > > After installation and paster server store.ini execution, when I go to > http://127.0.0.1:5000/annotations/ I've this message in my browser : > > « Not Found »
Hmmm. Works on my machine. Can you update to latest code and see if you still see this? > Other question : I think annotator is a tools to annotate a web site, how > can I put my web site below annotator ? Annotator can work like a proxy ? I'm currently writing an app (using couchdb's couchapps) called commentonit which allows one to upload arbitrary documents and annotate them: <http://commentonit.net/> Demo document (ignore the horrendous url -- this is very alpha): <http://commentonit.net/commentonit/_design/commentonit/_show/view/39fc339cf058bd22176771b3e3007639> Code is here: <http://bitbucket.org/okfn/commentonit> > Yesterday I've think about this subject, I've this idea : use a mechanize > (100% javascript) like http://shakacss.af83.com/ to activate annotator > feature on any web site. On other side, a server application record > annotation data… via RESTFul interface… That would be very cool. If you were up for coding something we could definitely provide a backend store. Rufus _______________________________________________ okfn-help mailing list [email protected] http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-help
