lueck added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8642#164036, @aacid wrote:

  > Note KDE Applications 17.12 is Nov 16, it would be great if we could get
this in, so please try to review ASAP :)

  Tried all steps in the TEST PLAN:

  1. Open pdf file, add anotation, close app...  -> Works as expected

  But the second button in the dialog "Close Document" is labeled "Discard" or
"No", depending how I close:
  Using window Close button first the second button is labeled "No"
  Using File->Close (Ctrl+W) the second button is labeled "Discard"
  Once I have used File->Close and selected the button "Cancel" in this dialog
  the dialog opened with the window Close button has the second button labeled
"Discard" now instead of "No"

  2. Open png file, add anotation, close app... -> Works as expected

  Same issue with the label of the second button (Discard/No) in the dialog
Close Document as in 1)
  The dialog Warning with the option to save as document archive has a field
with
  one entry "User annotations", what does it mean?
  What does the second option "Continue" in this dialog do, I see no difference
to "Cancel"?

  3. With old version of okular, add annotation to pdf file... -> Works as
expected

  4. Open pdf file with forms... ->Works as expected

  5. Open png file add an annotation and save it as okular archive... ->Works
as expected

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL