aheinecke added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D10048#202711, @aacid wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D10048#202336, @aheinecke wrote:
  >
  > > Could you attach a sample PDF where this is working?
  >

  > https://www.revenue.wi.gov/dorforms/2016-Form1f.pdf

  Thanks. Still with current master this does not work for me as in the video.
When I zoom in and out it works but not automatically through the
refresh-pixmaps in the field setter. With current master its: F5698356:
refresh-pixmaps.gif <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5698356> Maybe that one is
optimized out somehow? I'll try to fix this with this change, too.

  > Well you need the refresh pixmaps for sure, because at least right now when
hiding the forms the image of the pdf has the wrong value, so that needs fixing.
  >  As for the difference with the pdf i linked, i think i see the difference,
the ones you linked the all the widgets are  so you need to update the "result"
widgets values.

  Ah, I understand it now better -> refresh pixmaps to update the "rendered" /
result field values.

  > Could you explore getting that value from the core of poppler and not
setting the value in the ui manually? I mean if you force a pixmap refresh (by
zooming in/out) the values of the rendered "image" update correctly so
somewhere something knows the value changed. I'd prefer using that over going
manually and setting the value "again"

  Yes indeed. I think we need something similar to refreshPixmaps for the input
widgets too, some kind of "refreshWidgets" that then updates the widgets with
the values from the poppler fields.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL