aheinecke added a comment.

  In D10048#205211 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10048#205211>, @aacid wrote:
  > Haven't had time to try myself, but how all this works with undo/redo? Does
stuff break or does it work nice?
  Ah, no. Undo / Redo does not trigger a new evaluation of calculate actions.
But this is not a regression. I'll look at it it in a different patch.

> aacid wrote in document.h:1200
> make this 1.4 which will be the actually released version

Ok. But if we make the FormField a QObject we won't need it anymore :-)

Can you answer my question if making FormField a QObject would be ok? That
would probably give us the best flexibility for future changes so I would like
to do that. :-)

  R223 Okular

To: aheinecke, #okular
Cc: aacid, michaelweghorn, ngraham