michaelweghorn added a comment.

  In general, this option is not only relevant for the PDF generator, but (as
Albert mentioned on the bug report) for all generators that use FilePrinter.
  This change currently only addresses the PDF case.

  I have created a separate class `PrintScalingOptionWidget` that could in
general be used by other generators as well, if it were put to a more
appropriate place (e.g. an own source file, but I have no idea what would be
the right place).
  Otherwise, the functionality should probably just be moved to the
`PDFOptionsPage` class (which would however result in code duplication when you
want to add it for other generators as well).
  I'd be happy about direction on what is best here.

  In addition, the alignment of the checkboxes in the "PDF options" tab is
currently non-optimal. The checkbox from the nested `PrintScalingOptionWidget`
is a little bit more on the right. I guess that can probably be fixed by
setting some option in one of the widgets, but I couldn't figure that out
quickly  ignored it for this first revision.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10974