ltoscano added a comment.

  In D11074#219504 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11074#219504>, @sbragin wrote:

  > In D11074#219502 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11074#219502>, @ltoscano
wrote:

  > > Let me rephrase: each and every macOS application which needs to open
file via a file manager needs to implement this same code?

  > File opening via a file manager is handled via QFileOpenEvent.

  This states that a QFileOpenEvent instance is used, but it is not an answer
to my question.

  Does each and every macOS application which would like to open a file via a
file manager need to implement the same macapplication.cpp (or so) again and
again (which makes use of a QFileOpenEvent, yes, but that's not the point; the
point is about the content of macapplication.cpp, which is not Okular-specific).

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11074