ngraham added a comment.

  In D7962#346063 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D7962#346063>, @sander wrote:

  > This is accurate.

  Great, that's what I thought. In this case, we can actually remove one of the
comboboxes entirely, winding up with a substantially clearer and better user
interface:

    Scaling:  () None; print original size
              () Fit to full page
              () Fit to printable area

  Why? Well, there is actually no need to expose FitToPage and ShrinkToPage in
the UI at all; we can simply always use FitToPage functionality. Consider the
following use cases:

  - Document is is larger than printable area or full page and has no built-in
margins: choose Fit to printable area
  - Document is is larger than printable area or full page and has built-in
margins that you know are larger than the printer's own margins: choose Fit to
full page
  - Document is smaller than printable area or full page and you don't want it
to be scaled at all: choose None; print original size
  - Document is smaller than printable area or full page and has no built-in
margins and you want to scale it up as big as possible: choose Fit to printable
area
  - Document is smaller than printable area or full page and has built-in
margins and you want to scale it up as big as possible: choose Fit to full page

  In no case does anyone actually want to use `ShrinkToPage`; if you don't want
your document to be scaled up at all, you simply choose the None; print
original size option.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL