Currently all time slots are okay with me.  I'm not sure whether I'll be of
much help
given the topics you want to discuss, but I'll try to show up at least to
support
your initiative.

Best,
Oliver

I didn’t have time to untick 12,345 checkboxes in the “do you like cookies”
question, because after 123 checkboxes I had to search for “triple lift”, and
it turned out to be a cool work platform lift.

Well, weekends should be fine. Wednesday evening (UTC +1) wouldn’t work here.

The planned discussion would probably be technical, because !254 currently
waits for a review?

David