request "reply all"

Hello everyone, My name is Aakarsh MJ, I’m contacting you on behalf of the
KDE Eco’s KEcoLab team for proposing the integration of KEcoLab into
Okular’s pipeline. There are 2 proposed models (you can also suggest your
own) which are as follows:

1) Pre-release Testing:
* Every release candidate would be tested for energy consumption.
* Provide information about energy change with the previous versions to
maintain the Blue Angel’s recommended less than 10% increase from the time
of certification requirement.

2) Optional Merge Request Testing (MRT)
* Maintainers can opt to run KEcoLab on specific merge requests based on
their potential impact on energy consumption.
* Smaller changes or bug fixes may not require MRT, while large feature
additions could benefit from energy analysis
* This approach allows for targeted testing, while at the same time
ensuring we are not consuming unnecessary energy.

If approved me and sarthak negi will be working on it as part of KDE SoK
24. You can also check my proposal(
https://invent.kde.org/teams/season-of-kde/2024/-/issues/24) and sarthak's
proposal(https://invent.kde.org/teams/season-of-kde/2024/-/issues/19)

I am eager to hear your feedback, answer any questions and discuss the most
effective implementation approach. Thanks for your time and consideration.