This list is helpfull, but the work has still to be done by hand:

For example http://www.freebase.com/view//m/05whw9w

Freebase: Ann Williams (b. 1938), aka Ann Williams Gascon

Mergeing:
"Ann Williams-Gascon" (no year of birth, no bio)
with "Williams, Ann." (no year of birth, no bio)

You first have to check all (!) 13 works of Ann Williams.