Hi Apostolis, Almira and others,

The idea would be to have a software (or a bot) that would scan often
Wikisource for books and finished transcriptions (we would set up an easy
system for that) and the software would place links in the OpenLibrary
pages automaticaly.

Do you think it is technically feasible?

Regards,
David

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:26 PM, Almira atencio de quevedo <
atencioalm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do understand abut the digitalization in spanish but I donot have access
> to these books. What thems ? career :law, ?please let me know. in venezuela
> we are not as that in advance but it would be interesting.
>

> 2013/2/25 Apostolis <apost...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi, from Athens Greece,
>> it will be pleasure to assist, with existing greek language books
>> digitalisations, if the program base can handle greek characters.
>>
>> Apostolis Papageorgiou

Etiamsi omnes, ego non