Karen (et al)-

I'm interested in doing whatever I can to help make this happen.  NC LIVE
has been active in adding some books via our member libraries in the past
(I think around 1,500 books), and it has been mentioned as project worth
more of our time, money, etc.,  by our board.  Our focus over the next 6-12
month is to get more visibility and use of OL within our 200 libraries, and
this might be just the ticket to help with that.

David structural outline looks like a good place to start the discussions.

Let me know how I can help ..

Thanks,

Tim
--