Thanks, Karen, for advertising this little event.  Dave Lester is the
primary organizer.  I'll be at the I School meeting on Friday
afternoon.  My hope is to just figure out the lay of the land of the
dp.la API (and probably compare it to europeana's api too), focusing on
putting together the beginnings of a python library (and working in
IPython notebook to do some exploratory work.)

-Raymond