On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Karen Coyle <kco...@kcoyle.net> wrote:

> There was a "books" hackathon recently, and at least one of the projects
> linked to OL data:
>

> http://publishinghackathon.challengepost.com/submissions/15563-banned-books-in-america
>
> If we don't have one already, I will start a community page for uses of
> OL data.

A wiki page is a great idea and I love the premise of the app, but it's not
really using any OL data.  It just throws the book's title against the
OpenLibrary search page and hopes for the best.  Naturally the demo gods
dictated that the first few that I tried weren't in OpenLibrary, but one
could imagine an enhanced version of the app which knows which books are in
OL and which have readable or e-borrowable editions.

Tom