On 11/21/2013 03:43 PM, Tom Morris wrote:
> Internet Archive, which owns OpenLibrary, employs dozens though, so
> it's merely a matter of priorities that  OpenLibrary is being starved
> of resources.

What is your background information for this? I'm just
an occasional user and I don't have any such insights.
But I can see that Openlibrary.org ranks as 15,000
at Alexa, while archive.org ranks as 166. I would guess
that web archiving and book scanning have far more
users than OpenLibrary, and that assigning just one or
very few developers to OL is a balanced and fair decision.

--
   Lars Aronsson (l...@aronsson.se)