Question: I want to edit Beam of Malice by Alex Hamilton. When I search authors
for Alex Hamilton, the results tell me he has "13 books
    about Short stories, Horror tales, Description and travel, Buildings,
structures, Bibliography,
    including Beam of malice". When I click on the author, there are only 7
works there, and Beam of Malice is not one of them. When I search titles for
Beam of Malice, no results are shown. Does anyone know how I can get into the
work I want to edit?

Sarah