Definitely not intended behavior.

We've seen this happening to a small subset of people and can't figure
out who it's happening to and why. Would you mind emailing
openlibr...@archive.org and repeating your browser/OS combinations
(thanks for that!) and let us know which items this is happening with
(and I assume it happens with every download, not just the occasional
one?)

________
Jessamyn

librarian.net ::: jessamyn.com ::: jessamyn.info ::: box 345, randolph vt 05060