Hey there -- I think the IA scanning assessments are accurate, in fact
possibly underestimating, but the path from "scanned book" to
"OL-connected resource" is not direct, A lot of different assessments
go in to determining what resources wind up on Open Library and their
outside of my wheelhouse. So, totally fine if you choose not to
donate. I think it's accurate to say that no assurances could be given
to you about when your items would appear on OL, if ever.

________
Jessamyn

librarian.net ::: jessamyn.com ::: jessamyn.info ::: box 345, randolph vt 05060