I'm not sure why Solr is so out of sync with everything else. I know
we've tried to address this and have not gotten anywhere with enough
traction to fix it for good. It's also on our internal ticket list. If
you create a github issue we can link it to that, might help nudge
things along.

________
Jessamyn

librarian.net ::: jessamyn.com ::: jessamyn.info ::: box 345, randolph vt 05060