Hello,
Why? The daisy books are heavily encrypted and all I would be doing is downloading the zip files. Having this functionality would really help in building apps for NLS authorized readers to access Open Library books. All the current NLS readers have max 500 MB of ram and loading more than a few web pages takes a really long time. All the readers have a bookshare application that allows one to connect to the internet, open up the Bookshare app, then search the bookshare library for books. Then one just hits enter on the book title and it is downloaded and unzipped into the reader's book-reading folder. This makes it so accessing the web is only happening 3 times rather than 5+ times and there is no extra links and whatnot.
In
my case I have totally given up trying to download daisy books directly onto my NLS reader as the website just takes way too long. If I had a way to download daisy books directly then it would really really help!
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>