For future reference, there's a bug tracker for OpenLibrary issues here:
https://github.com/internetarchive/openlibrary/issues

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 6:51 PM, Giovanni Damiola <giova...@archive.org>
wrote:

> I think the problem is fixed with the commit:
>
> https://github.com/internetarchive/openlibrary/commit/4e7a7d0168947439cb30e535ce7b60d07fbb48bb

I think you need a trailing slash on the prefix definition (like all the
others), but I don't think that'll help the Zotero folks (or anyone else
trying to dereference the URLs) because it looks like the service
configuration is borked on the OpenVocabulary server.  If you look at Ian
Davis' announcement, you can see how it's intended to work.
http://blog.iandavis.com/2008/12/introducing-openvocab/

Tom