Hello

I was hoping to use the BookReader with jp2 images served via IIP Image Server.

Is this possible and are you ample to point me towards any example code?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Patrick

Patrick Bell
Information Systems Team Leader | British Geological Survey |
www.bgs.ac.uk<http://www.bgs.ac.uk/>
Keyworth | Nottingham NG12 5GG | UK | ( 0115 936 3075) | *
p...@bgs.ac.uk<mailto:p...@bgs.ac.uk>