On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Karen Coyle <kco...@kcoyle.net> wrote:

> Interesting article in the Code4Lib journal this issue - a library that
> has used the archive to archive their materials, but also wanted local
> access:
>
> http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/11131

Thanks for forwarding.  The OpenLibrary "Search Inside" feature searches
across multiple items, so I'm not sure about their assertion that they
would have had to search a single item at a time.

Perhaps the ability to restrict "Search Inside" to the items of a single
collection would have given them the bulk of the functionality that they
were looking for.

Tom