By default fullscreen control take element that is map target, but
bootstrap tooltip will be created outside of that. You should for example
wrap map div with another and set this as tooltip container. In fullscreen
control, set this div as control target.

17.10.2016 6:19 PM kirjutas kuupƤeval "fbm via OL3 Dev" <
ol3-dev+apn2wqfwgsm48u16zbqiam4ifk4v0qxbi7inaivixsdjcgualbi8r...@googlegroups.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ol3-dev/CANeBs_SjvCxdYdvB6mO%2BQTEo0iG8dy_HzLbW4_v3ROVNpuBw2A%40mail.gmail.com.