I have three custom controls on my map. But sometimes I found the base map
will cover the controls, as the follow map shown. If I click the input
above the map, the controls shows angain. If I drag the base map, I can see
the controls, so I think the base map covers the controls.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-h7CerVXm5rI/WD_lMRZMMpI/AAAAAAAAABk/UFV0hRti-To__rl2fbsfYvNsGj2AkA7aQCLcB/s1600/2.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SGLCeEsys0I/WD_lR-L-yuI/AAAAAAAAABo/LhNRAv7G73IhL91ezGkaBqncPq_a2USwACLcB/s1600/3.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-766RKddZr0o/WD_lG-mV8WI/AAAAAAAAABg/RySteidtBwcltmik5K8KgYIuFXKseKS1gCLcB/s1600/1.png>
What's the reason for the problem? And how to solve it?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ol3-dev/110dd548-68db-4bdb-a50a-0f08302f1eb2%40googlegroups.com.