From: Lyn Gomes <lyn.go...@gmail.com>
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 9:36 AM
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Re: Engine paint color/ vender recommendation

Agreed. This looks darker than the Hirsch paint, which is too dark.
I was told by an old timer that there was some variation in the gray that
was applied at the different factories, and while the darker can be
acceptable, many Chevy "strict constructionists" might not agree.
Lyn
1955 1st series Chevy Truck