 From: Karl Eastman <drbog...@yahoo.com>
To: "old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com" <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:44:51 PM
Subject: Re: [old-chevy-truck] Re: Truck for sale

I have a 58 Chevy short bed fleetside, that I went out to California on a trip
and brought the complete doghouse back for my 58. I have photo's on the laptop
if you want to provide me an email address.
I am in Shepherdsville Kentucky right on your way through Louisville.
I am about 15 minutes south of Louisville on I-65 at exit 121 the Brooks exit.
I actually have a fresh .030 350 Chevy 4 bolt one piece rear main seal block
engine that I will sell with it for the right price.
I really wanted to get this project done, but have had medical issues and
shoulder surgery that healed incorrectly.
I was thinking of putting it for sale in a few months on ebay or some other
site.
I will sell it with or without the engine. I have granny gear 4 speed trans
that I bought out in California.
The bed has a tailgate on it, but I picked a really nice tailgate that I might
consider selling.
Let me know.
Karl in Shepherdsville