  From: rsi...@cox.net
  To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 8:32 PM
  Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Wiring Harness Recommendations ??

  Any suggestions for a new wiring harness for my 1949 Chevy 3/4 ton?   I see
significant variance in prices and I am sure in quality as well.  I am looking
at the LMC and Classic Parts version but they still vary in price from $150 to
$270 or even more.  Anyone had experience, good or bad, with either of these
vendors/products?  Or have other recommendations??