I recently removed my trans and flywheel in order to replace the starter gear ring due to excessive wear. I now have the trans and flywheel (with new gear ring) installed. But, I'm having difficulty getting the clutch fork reinstalled. I can't quite slip the fork onto the throwout bearing as the ballstud, on which the clutch fork pivots, is in the way. It looks as though, if I remove the ballstud I'll be able to get the fork onto the bearing. But, I don't think I'll have enough room to reinstall the ball stud. So, what's the procedure to reinstalling the clutch fork? Any hints?