I replaced the rod with a bigger, high strength version, new tie rod ends and
king pins and found a local place to align the front end. Tip on removing stuck
king pins is to heat the axle sleeve to orange hot with a torch and drive out
the pin downwards with a stout bolt and a 8 lb. maul. I found this caused no
damage to the sleeve and the new pins fit great. Just make sure the sleeve is
well supported underneath by jack stands. Tighten the steering box as well when
done,

James Zorn

zorn...@sbcglobal.net