Bero we do not have any fixed date, and till this situation will exist we as a
community will never release anything.

Wysłano z BlackBerry® w Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernhard Rosenkränzer <b...@lindev.ch>
Sender: om-cooker-boun...@ml.openmandriva.org
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 00:39:15
To: <om-cooker@ml.openmandriva.org>
Subject: Re: [OM Cooker] TC meeting

On 2013-10-29 22:39, Tomasz Paweł Gajc wrote:
> Fellow cookers
>
> i'm pleased to invite anyone who is a member of TC take a part in
> tommorow
> (2013-10-30) TC meeting, which will take place on #openmandriva-cooker
> at
> 15.30 UTC.
>
> Topic is quite simple - release date of OpenMandriva 2013.0
> as distro is in quite good shape, and i think we can not afford for
> more
> delays.

Hi,
just in case I can't make it to tomorrow's meeting (I'm at a
conference), my view is essentially that we're ready, but we shouldn't
define any fixed release date because it's always possible that QA will
no-go us a few more times - each no-go throwing us back by almost a
week.

Given the delays that already occurred, I wouldn't mind actually calling
beta2 rc1 and moving ahead if testing of that turns out fine.

ttyl
bero