Hi,

I have requested the Transifex.com access, to help italian localization.

a little contribute ...

About my manual, until now, I wrote this handbook only in italian, only
to simplify the access to Linux in Italy.

With OpenMandriva I have translated to English and aligned the both
handbook, but this kind of project is not born and structured to be
translated in an easy way to the other languages.
Before, I need to learn and get information about eventual conversion in
other structure, then in an near future, I think I will release all the
handbook to OpenMandriva.

But in this moment my free time it is always less and I need more time
to perform this step.

Regards and Ciao

---

Davide_01
http://www.linux-corner.it

Il 2014-03-02 16:53 Maik Wagner ha scritto:

> Am Donnerstag, den 27.02.2014, 15:55 +0100 schrieb
> maiktapwag...@aol.com:
> Am Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 13:46:10 schrieb Tomasz Gajc: Is there any
> chance that you could update it for upcoming 2014.0 release ?

Dear Davide,

thanks for signing up on Transifex.com this morning. I am willing to
contribute German translations for your book. Please let me know how to
proceed.

Regards,

Maik "tapwag" Wagner