So instead of relaxing this weekend (this was frankly the first
weekend I've been able to relax without having a horde of work fall
from above), I decided to be, frankly, stupid and make this tool.
Because it's a good idea to not relax before getting dumped with work
again (FINALS save me pls)

But anyway - this is omvbootstrap. It's like debootstrap or
fedboostrap. Except it's not tailored to Debian distros, and *it
doesn't require RPM to run*. So, if you felt like it, you could run it
on Arch and it'd still install a perfect working copy of OpenMandriva
Lx in your chroot.

You can grab the code here - https://github.com/robxu9/omvbootstrap

This is incredibly useful if you want to build a network CD, or a
minimal installation.

--
cheers, Robert :: protocol.by/rxu