Dear Krzysiek

You are most welcome here!
Thank you for kind words

Today we have a Technical Committee meeting at 16.30 CET, #openmandriva-cooker
@freenode, may be you would like to join to get in the track of events and to
get acquianted with people.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Best

Kate

P.S. And yes, improving English is one of the things, which happen naturally
here:)