Hi Tomek

For 31st if you suggest video we probably should take a doodle, since some
people can do irc, but would not be able to do TV - probably good to give
couple of options? Let me know the options and I will do doodle

I suggest to have TC meeting on 24th March 5.00 pm CET combined with teams
meetings, including council.
We have a number of topics to discuss.

Folks, if there are no objections, please contribute your topics for agenda of
such a combined meeting.

First agenda ideas:

1.  Acknowledgement of developers team efforts, naming people.
2. Agreeing on new ways of attracting more developers/ stimulating the dev
community so that current team gets support.
3. QA testing needs to be extended to the forums possible by way of a QA forum
where
   users can interact with users in a semi-formal manner. This corresponds with
recent ideas within infra team, worth discussing if not yet.
4. Upcoming elections and general assembly.
5. Possible and wishable strategy meeting in person.

All best

Kate