No the complete set, only for the translations exists in Openmandriva,?

El 29/03/16 a las 06:03, Blackcrack escribió:
Hi,

how can i use abf (howto?)
how can i packing something ?
a wiki entry would be nice ..
or exist one, please link ..

noto be nice, but not as defaild fonts, because it take's
~400 MB if you add this to an default iso..

i must go .. mmoney

best regards
Blacky