> Hello,

> > 2. Background - we are using everywhere same background, starting from:
> > * grub2 theme
> > * plymouth theme
> > * sddm theme
> > * Plasma/LXQt desktop background
> >
> > See screenshots https://sourceforge.net/projects/openmandriva/
> >

> Yes, but not always our own bg is displayed. Guess it could be matter
> of display size but I'm not sure and have no evidence, maybe it's
> random occurring.
> While testing in virtualbox all the development releases builds, since
> a certain point in time (I perhaps could be more precise if needed)
> 99% of times the system picks up the Plasma Next background.
>
> https://forum.openmandriva.org/t/openmandriva-lx-3-alcuni-step-post-installazione/369
>
> Any chance to kill it soon? :P

So after first installation some different background is set ????

That's strange because when desktop is created i explicitly set our default
background
https://github.com/OpenMandrivaAssociation/distro-plasma-config/blob/master/org.kde.plasma.desktop-layout.js#L21

> If we are still in time for beta, please update OM3 wallpaper
> replacing them by those I made with the logo moved up
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8jqowp70ne6abn1/AAAr7pk-dGLaqN58kYznKhkga?dl=0
> I already provided you the fixed bg series a couple of times, you may
> have forgotten.

Yes i admit it, i've forgotten about this. Will do the update today.