Funny - it runs on vbox without problem, but I do not see lib64gl1 there.

Chris

On 20/05/16 08:21 PM, Alexander Stefanov-Khryukin wrote:

Culprit is lib64gl1

21 мая 2016 г. 2:46 пользователь "Chris Tanner" <christopher.tan...@sympatico.ca <mailto:christopher.tan...@sympatico.ca>> написал:

    Hello all,

    I just tried the latest beta ISO 202 on an old PC with an NVIDIA
    7300GT card via a memory stick and:

    a) booting into live mode - after the initial questions/selections
    got a black screen, but mouse is visible.
    b) trying to install - boots to screen with OMV background but
    nothing else - doesn't ask any question. Then it recycles.

    2014 is running on the PC (using nvidia 304) without problem.

    Regards,

    Chris