Thanks Bero.

Chris

On 05/07/16 04:18 PM, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
On 2016-07-05 22:02, Chris Tanner wrote:
Hello all,

I now have my 8 year old PC running OMV 3.0 successfully. I replaced
the old NVIDIA card with an ATI(AMD) HD6450 and things appear to be
working well but:

When I run XFDrak, it does not suggest that I install the proprietary
driver (fglrx I believe). Questions:

a) Does flgrx run on 3.0?

AFAIK it's untested...

The main difference I see between NVIDIA and ATI/AMD cards is that ATI/AMD cards have a properly working open driver, so there usually is no need to install any bogus proprietary drivers.

I'm using an HD8490 here, never had any need to even try fglrx.

ttyl
bero