Dnia wtorek, 23 sierpnia 2016 22:21:58 CEST Tomasz Paweł Gajc pisze:
> Dnia wtorek, 23 sierpnia 2016 15:58:11 CEST Tomasz Gajc pisze:
> > We will see. I'll drop here a link to builded package with pkgconf so you
> > can examine if everything is fine.
>
> First build using pkgconf
> https://abf.openmandriva.org/build_lists/78037
>
> By default pkgconf is on x86_64 cooker.

Found first issue:

DEBUG util.py:265:  pkgconf: warning: --print-provides requested which is
intentionally unimplemented, along with
DEBUG util.py:265:    the rest of the Provides system.  The Provides system is
broken by design and requires loading every
DEBUG util.py:265:    package module to calculate the dependency graph.  In
practice, there are no consumers of this system
DEBUG util.py:265:    so it will remain unimplemented until such time that
something actually uses it.

looks like rpm provides generator needs a fix ?

--
Cheers
TPG