Up

--
Sent from Yandex.Mail for mobile

09.10.2016, 12:06, "Raphaël Jadot" <r...@hodo.fr>:
Back to the github topic especially if we plan to use github issues.

I've got the confirmation from github team that while there are no hard limits, more than 1000 repos by organization can make some rendering struggling:

“Your right, there are no hard limits. The only limits you'll run into are either in browsers struggling to render that much data, or the data taking too long to load and causing unicorns to appear as you mention.

If you are planning to have more than 1000 repositories, please try to group them together in separate organisations to help keep the number of repositories under good practise limits.”

It's why we have “unicorn” error when displaying list of repos in public view, with more than 19000 repos.

I wonder if it's not for this reason that accepting invitation to the OpenMandrivAssociation organization leads to error 405. Alexey any news from Github on this side?

Question is: is it possible for us? For example split all packages in “OMA KDE” organization, “OMA graphic drivers and libraries” organization etc to keep number of repos under 1000? That would mean at least 20 organizations…

Another suggestion may be to host our own git just for specs (gogs or gitlab) and keep OpenMandrivaSoftware on Github.