I would think this to be a major issue that should get pushed to or near the top of the list of things needing discussion and if possible action.

Packages in repositories not installing.

See bugs # 1936 through # 1982 and he's filed a lot more previously. We have a ton of packages not installing because of dependencies.

Ben Bullard
ben79
OpenMandriva-QA Team