Uh, oh. That's not good. We're supposed to be doing better at communication with users and general membership of association for one.

For another there is something I'm supposed to do from yesterdays meeting and was hoping to refer to logs to decide how to do what I need to do. And frankly to remember exactly what I was asked to do. Not that I ever have senior moments or anything...

Ben Bullard
ben79
OpenMandriva-QA Team