Crap I hate to mention this but it's kinda big. On my hard drive I'm seeing fluctuation in 'Timing buffered disk reads'. Normally in OM 2014 or Lx 3 it has been around 486.xx MB/sec. Right now I've got:

# hdparm -t /dev/sdc

/dev/sdc:
 Timing buffered disk reads: 108 MB in  3.01 seconds =  35.93 MB/sec

That's a huge drop of about 450.xx MB/sec.

Guess I'll be back in the morning. (US CST time zone). Will attempt to leave system up overnight.

Ben Bullard
ben79
OpenMandriva-QA Team