ben79
--------------------
OpenMandriva-QA Team

On 12/22/2016 04:29 AM, Tomasz Paweł Gajc wrote:
Dnia środa, 21 grudnia 2016 19:42:59 CET Ben Bullard pisze:
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [OMA] [English/Development testing] Call for testing OM Lx
3.01 .iso's
Date:   Thu, 22 Dec 2016 00:50:36 +0000
From:   adelson.oliveira <o...@openmandriva.org>
To:     benbullar...@cox.net

[adelson.oliveira]      adelson.oliveira
<https://forum.openmandriva.org/users/adelson.oliveira>
December 22

I had problems with 3.0 iso that I have reported here and hope will not
be on the new 3.01 release.
None of these "wishes" were reported on issues.openmandriva.org. Second no
logs no nothing important that could help to fix this.

Either you are testing 3.01 iso or you are getting OVERALL feedback of Lx
product over past years.