Installed x86_64 build # 749 today and noticed 2 things which may necessitate a bug report or two.

1. When I finished install I entered 'poweroff' in Konsole. While shutting down there was 'A stop job is running for Session 1 of user live (xxs / 1min 30 sec)'. I'm wondering if this is normal expected behavior or a bug?

2. There were no entries created in grub2 menu for other OS's even though there are 3 other ones (LInux) on this computer. I' wondering if this is Calamares or the OM grub2 script?

Ben Bullard
ben79
OpenMandriva-QA Team