But not in it... i know that i have to download an package to update an software i can also build from source   but in OMD there is an "double Update" Process.

The first the Package itself and then the Update Instance.

Don't get me wrong ... i like OMD  but this Mechanism was not immediately obvious for me .. may I'm the only one :)

best regards john

Gesendet: Montag, 06. März 2017 um 15:06 Uhr
Von: "Andreas Döhler" <andreas.doeh...@gmail.com>
An: firesk...@web.de
Betreff: Re: [omd-users] Cannot Update OMD ( Consol Labs Edition)
? this is normal package handling under Linux.

This must every admin know.

Best regards
Andreas

<firesk...@web.de> schrieb am Mo., 6. März 2017 um 15:05 Uhr:
Thanks Andreas

You Rock :)

Furthermore:

Where is this mentioned in the Update Process to get the Package first ? .. i thought  that OMD does the job.

I'm not  an developer but this is in my opinion noteworthly for the documentation if you want to update OMD .. i found only sth. for checkmk

Just my 2 cents :)

best regards john