On 16-05-25 10:42 AM, Geoff Nordli wrote:

On 16-05-25 10:08 AM, Dan McDonald wrote:
The illumos SMB expert hangs out on here, but not always. If you don't get a bite here soon, you may wish to query the illumos developer's list, where I know he's always listening.

Dan

Hi Dan.

I think I will restructure my email and send it there.

thanks,

Geoff

I saw a similar thread with Nexenta forum. There seems to be an issue with opslock. I disabled opslock and we are good now.

svccfg -s network/smb/server setprop smbd/oplock_enable=false

Not sure why this isn't biting more people.