The 'pkg' command is your friend :)

pkg search sasinfo, returns a package called sasinfo.
pfexec pkg install sasinfo, would install it. After this sasinfo should just work.

---
~ sjorge

On 2014-10-03 15:46, Fábio Rabelo wrote:

Thanks for the tip ...

Well, it would be my friend if it was present in my system :

sasinfo: command not found

Fábio Rabelo

sasinfo is your friend.

Kind regards /
Grüße aus dem hohen Norden

Michal Bielicki

[1]

Aktuelle Publikationen: [1]www.losstech-blog.de [2]

losstech GmbH
Hauptstraße 24, DE-25355 Lutzhorn

mailto:m...@losstech.de
+49 (0)4123 929900 [3] (fon)
+49 (0)4123 929911 [4] (fax)

Amtsgericht Pinneberg, HRB 5737
USt-Id: DE 227 8636 32

Hamburger Sparkasse, KTO 1217 149 150, BLZ 200 505 50
Sparkasse Südholstein, KTO 151 228 56, BLZ 230 510 30

_This message and any attachment is losstech proprietary and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure._ _If you are not the intended recipient, please phone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system._ _If you are not the intended recipient you are not allowed to copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person and have to destroy all copies of the original message._