Am 27.05.16 um 15:18 schrieb Stephan Budach:
Hi,

I just tried to install OmniOS r018 onto a new SuperMicro server and when the install kernel starts up, I am getting this panic:

cpu1: featureset
WARNING: cpu1 feature mismatch

panic[cpu1/thread=fffff00f4920c40: unsupported mixed cpu monitor/nwait support
detected

The the hosts reboots…

Does anyone has an idead, if this issue is to be overcome by setting something in the BIOS?

Thanks,
Stephan

Weird… please ignore this… the box came with some non-standard BIOS settings. After
hitting "Reset to optimized default" the box boots up r018 just fine.
Weird, since this is how the box has been delivered to me…

Cheers,
Stephan